POPULAR POSTS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

SUPER CHEATS: Make money on eBay for FREE? (2)



Previous paragraph: http://stephenbaby-ebayeng.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-cheats-make-money-on-ebay-for.html

Formula for making money = Price sold in U.S. ebay - Price bid from elsewhere (Cost) - Fees of eBay and paypal = Profit

Therefore I decided to find good sources on different online auction sites.

The most commonly site in Chinese:

Hong Kong: Yahoo Hong Kong
Taiwan: Taiwan Kimo, ruten.com.tw
Mainland: Taobao, Alibaba

I had also searched on Yahoo Japan auction and after all I could make a deal by holding my registered account. Because of risk, I gave up the idea of Alibaba.

In a short time, I found four different sellers who were selling that Batman model on ruten. By price comparison, I could still gained an averaged USD80-100 for each after deducting fees charged by eBay and paypal. Since these were free shipping offers, I spent two days to write the template and listed undoubtedly.

Certainly, there were no items in my hand. I were not even worried about the shipping since they did purchased from those Taiwan sellers thus being sent to my customers directly.

And consequently I resold their measures on behalf of those sellers successfully and gained money easily.
My task was just as followings:
1. Write template
2. Reply few emails
3. Buy and pay

You would ask me that doesn't it violate eBay policy? I just laugh out of court since it could not be changed after all. The other fact is, there are many orders from pretending ebayers, shipped to the addresses which are different to the registered addresses of those pretenders. By the way, there's one kind of buyers pretend to be collectors and tend to have special requests on shipping or packing. You would find that a lot of them are resellers.

Though there are no free tools for price comparison between Chinese auction sites and eBay, I recommend NEXTAG for English. It's free and useful for establishing sales device, selling price and finding good supplies.

http://www.nextag.com/

4HCMBKJYK89G

http://stephenbaby-ebayeng.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-cheats-make-money-on-ebay-for_07.html