POPULAR POSTS

Saturday, August 6, 2011

SUPER CHEATS: Make money on eBay for FREE?



No need funds! Just spend your time and patience to make money! Still doubting? Read the following super cheats !!

This is not a dream. I am glad to share my real experience. Few years ago while I was working, even though I got in touch with eBay fully, the money gained does not belonged to myself after all. Thus I tried to sell on eBay personally.

In those days I went around eBay.com and found one kind of popular juggles - LEGO. There are two models which is the most expensive and most rarely of Batman series in the same theme.

First of all I carried out a simple search since I know nothing about this. After consideration I decided to compare the item description with other competitors. For the most part they would be described as 'rarely' in the item description. In a short time, I targeted a specific rare model.

You might ask me what ever I found the target. How to make money?

This is simple! Play the game of regional balance.

Formula for making money = Price sold in U.S. ebay - Price bid from elsewhere (Cost) - Fees of eBay and paypal = Profit

(To be continued)

4HCMBKJYK89G


http://stephenbaby-ebayeng.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-cheats-make-money-on-ebay-for.html